Saturday, May 19, 2007

My StartLine Adventure

I attended a foot and apparel clinic at StartLine in Minnetonka today. Althought the clinic was an hour long, it was incredibly informative and a must do for any 3-Day walkers. They talked about everything from shoes, to proper apparel, to food. Fran, one of the employees at Start Line, walked the 3 Day last year and could give great advice to all the attendees. I knew that I was in desperate need of new shoes, so after the clinic, they closely evaluated how I walked/ran to fit me with a shoe that will work best for me.
You can find a direct link to their website under my 3 Day links.

Here are a few photos inside the StartLine store. It's a great place with wonderful people who work there. I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Susan Westberg said...

Can't wait to see the new shoes! Sounds like the clinic was a good one - yeah!!