Monday, December 8, 2008

December Chanhassen DT & Shopping

I haven't updated my blogspot in so long so I thought "no time like the present"...

On December 4th we went to Chanhassen Dinner Theatre to see the musical "Altar Boyz". It was an awesome play. During one of the musical numbers an audience member is brought up on stage. Wouldn't you know it, for this performance, that person selected would be none other than ME.


Prior to going to the play, I thought I would get to know my new $69 Black Friday camera. So, had a few pics taken with my mom and Aunt Janet. I think the camera is a keeper.




Friday brought on the annual Christmas shopping trip...well, it's tradition for everyone but me. I try to make it if my schedule allows...and this year, it did!

1 comment:

Susan Westberg said...

Good Times! Gotta love a shopping day where you get most of the Christmas shopping done in one day! And you on stage for Altar Boyz ... classic!!